Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Correct me if I'm wrong...

But i was spectacularly wrong in my post about Bush v Gore and Obamacare, as pointed out in the comments.

Here's an area where traditional media just can't compete with the interwebs.  I've watched a ton of cable news coverage on the subject, and read lots of newspaper and magazine articles, but these were unable to address the area of confusion I had in my thinking about the case.  But by laying my thoughts in the open, it was possible for others to point out the flaws in my reasoning and help my understanding.

I start to get kind of burned out on the blog every now and then.  One thing that keeps me motivated is the tremendous diversity of expertise and viewpoints among my meager readership.  I'm by no means an expert on everything, but between the lot of us, we're pretty good.

No comments: