Thursday, May 3, 2012

Housekeeping

First off, sorry about the shitty posts the last couple weeks.  To be honest, not much is really happening of any consequence, and it's tough to find something I'm fired up enough about to work on a good post.

In light of this fact, I'm considering expanding the scope of the blog rather significantly.  While the main focus and most of the posts will continue to be political, I might talk about something else for a day.  Perhaps I'll label the posts differently or something.  If I'm rambling on about topics that no one gives a shit about, please let me know.

Finally, I'm going to be camping this weekend, so it's possible that I won't have cell phone signal sufficient to post.  If that's the case, I'll make up for missed posts when I get back.  It might break the "posting every day" pledge, in which case you can contact me for a full refund.

No comments: