Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Big Endorsement? And Hillary's speech

I know I usually focus on my own opinion of the campaign and such, but just a heads-up,several big-deal blogs are reporting a "big endorsement" for Obama this evening @ 6:30 or 7 pm. Edwards?

In other news, Hillary's speech after her WV win last night, which initially caused me to turn to Libby and say "that was a really good speech", is worth a look for anyone who hates her with a passion that burns deep in your soul, as it might at least soften things a bit. I still think her "he won't do well with white people" argument does nothing but hurt him for the general, but at least she's eased off direct criticisms. Let's see if tonight's endorsement, whoever it is, will help Obama with the honkeys.

btw, I love this t-shirt on CafePress. Not so much the design, but the phrase featured

No comments: